What You Need
- 2 oz. London Dry Gin (we use Plymouth)
- 3/4 oz. 1:1 Herb (any fresh herb you like!) Simple Syrup (try our mint syrup recipe!)
- 1 oz. Lemon Juice
- Optional: Berries to muddle and 1 tsp of bitter liqueur (like Campari or Aperol)
How To Make It
- Choose your glassware. We like a lowball, collins, or otherwise sturdy base and straight-sided glass. Throw 3-4 berries (we used strawberries) in the bottom of the glass and muddle them with the optional bitter liqueur (juice works just as well!).
- Add ice to the glass.
- Measure Gin, syrup, and lemon juice into a cocktail shaker and fill with a few cubes of ice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds to chill the beverage but also get a little foam party going.
- Strain into your prepared glass, garnish with fresh herbs and a lemon rind for kicks.
- Sip with your shades on, snickity snacks, and a page-turning hot summer mystery.