The summer drink of choice at our coffee shop is the Sasquatch Derby. A summery, southern influenced drink, we recommend drinking it on your front porch on a rocking chair. If you don't feel like making one at home, swing on by our shop and leisurely sip the Derby on our sidewalk patio and watch the world go by.
- 1 oz / 30g mint leaves
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 6 oz. Yeti Cold Press Concentrate
- 6 oz. Sparkling Water
Make the Mint Syrup
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Wash the mint leaves and remove any tough woody stems.
- Add the mint leaves to the pot of boiling water, stir for 30 seconds and remove the leaves, reserving the water.
- Add the blanched mint leaves to a food processor with the sugar and run until the leaves are thoroughly pulverized; about 30 seconds.
- Allow the sugar and pulverized mint to sit for 10 minutes.
- Bring the blanching water back to a boil, add the mint and sugar mixture to the pot, and stir to combine until all the sugar is dissolved
- Pour through a fine mesh strainer to remove any leaf solids.
Shake it up
In a cocktail shaker, pitcher, or measuring glass, mix 6 oz Yeti Cold Press concentrate, 6 oz sparkling water, and 1 tbsp mint syrup or to taste. Pour into a pint glass filled with ice cubes. Garnish with a sprig of mint.
(Rimming the pint glass with sugar is optional.)
Personal Best Yeti
A healthy breakfast combined with a good kick of coffee to start your day off right, or revive your afternoon. Add a heaping spoonful of your favor…
Sweet, dreamy, with a good dose of the unexpected just like its namesake, the freak-folk performance art duo CocoRosie. Rich without being too exce…
Mixed Up Yeti
For nights that you just want to go on forever, start shaking this luscious, nutty beverage. Midnight adventures to find mysterious creatures are a…