Opened in the fall of 2010, our flagship coffee shop is a spacious, colorful neighborhood institution, its name a tribute to Wonderland Park, the amusement park that came and went back when the Longfellow neighborhood was a far-away place at the end of the streetcar line.
Our coffee pairs with a carefully curated selection of tea, cocoa, and locally-sourced seasonal goodies available to grab on the run or to linger.
The shop also features lab space for classes to take your coffee skills to the next level. This training space can also be rented to host your next meeting or gathering.
Guidelines for meeting space usage:
- Call to reserve 612.877.7760 (no emails please)
- Provide a name and a phone number to secure reservation
- Must have a minimum of 5 people
- 2 hour maximum time
- Available M-TH from 6:30 am until 7:45 pm
- Available F-SU from 4 pm until 7:45 pm
- Minimum $25 in purchases for the group