Shipping & Return Policies
How can I save on shipping?
Free shipping for individuals kicks in automatically when you reach $100! We also offer additional shipping deals from time to time, so watch our website or our social media pages.
When will my order ship?
We'll add your order to the roasting queue as soon as we receive it. Our commitment to super fresh coffee all the time means that you should allow us two business days for your order to get into the hands of UPS or USPS (and for a tracking number to be generated).
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
- Most spots in the continental U.S. are no more than 4 days away, and the closer you are to our hometown of Minneapolis, the quicker your order will arrive.
- Check UPS's transit map for travel time to your location—that plus two business days = coffee day!
- Please note that November and December are the biggest shipping months and most carriers' ground transit times are not guaranteed. Consider expediting your package if it's time-sensitive.
How do I track my order?
If you entered your email at checkout, you will receive an automated email with tracking information when your order ships.
What if my order is missing something? What if something is damaged?
Call us at (612) 870-3440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org right away and we will do everything we can to make your order right. If you buy a piece of brewing or grinding equipment please contact the manufacturer for troubleshooting and warranty issues.
What if I want to return something?
- We have a 30-day return policy for returning merchandise. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Exempt from being returned are perishable goods, such as coffee and chocolate. Coffee subscriptions are non-refundable. If there is a problem with the perishable goods you have received or you are not completely satisfied, please contact email@example.com.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify the status of your refund. If approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card.
- If you need to an exchange a wearable item for a different size, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you will be sending the item back. The item must be unworn and in its original condition.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Mail your returns to: Peace Coffee, 2801 21st Ave. South, Suite 130 Minneapolis, MN 55407