Steeped Coffee Bundle
$5 Standard Shipping | Free Shipping on Orders Over $40
The Gift of Convenience
Give your friend who is always on the go the gift of a convenient, quick, and delicious cup of coffee with this Steeped Coffee Gift Bundle! Steeped Coffee is easy to use in many situations as all you need to brew a tasty cup is hot water: think camping, travel (toss one in your carry-on!), or a road trip. This bundle is also great for anyone who likes to have a variety of Steeped varieties on hand at home. Includes a Steeped Cofee box of each of our three medium roast blends: our Colombia that is luxuriously smooth with caramel and cashew butter sweetness, our sweet and smooth Peru with notes of toasted almond and milk chocolate and our swift and caramelly Black Squirrel Espresso with notes of dark chocolate. It all comes packaged in a Peace Coffee gift box–so go ahead and make someone’s day!
Steeped Coffee Bags Are One-Of-A-Kind
Combining the speed of instant coffee, the ritual of tea, and the power of coffee this single-serve 100% compostable Steeped Coffee bag brews a cup as full-flavored, well-balanced, and tasty as you’ve come to expect from your favorite Peace Coffee. Offered in a 5-pack box, the convenience, eco-friendliness, and great-tasting results of this single-serve method are unparalleled.
One box each of Colombia Single Origin, Black Squirrel Espresso, and Peru Single Origin. Each box contains 5 Steeped Bags, for a total of 15.
1. Heat filtered water to 205 degrees, or just below boiling.
2. Place a Steeped Bag at the bottom of a standard 10 oz mug.
3. Pour hot water over the Steeped Bag until the mug is half full.
4. Dip and dunk Steeped Bag 20 to 30 times over 1 minute.
5. Leave the Steeped Bag in, and let steep for 5 to 7 minutes or more to taste.
6. Remove Steeped Bag (optional) and add any desired white stuff and sweeteners.
7. Compost your wrapper and the coffee bag.
- Always Organic & Fair Trade
- Shade Grown, Fresh Roasted
- B Corp Certified
- Low Acid Coffee
Fresh coffee means your order will take up to three business days to ship from our roastery. If you place an order on the weekend, it will not be processed until Monday. Don’t fret, you’ll get an email update when your box of happiness is on the way!