Consistently great coffee – what else do you need?
Bonavita 8-Cup Drip Brewer
$5 Flat Fee for Standard Shipping
Free Shipping on Orders Over $50
Quality With Ease
A good drip brewer is a worthwhile investment for the busy coffee-necessary family and all-day gourmet coffee drinkers alike. Essentials like proper brew temperature, an evenly-dispersed shower brew head, and an insulated carafe make the Bonavita 1901TS will bring consistently delicious coffee to your home for years to come. When paired with a high-quality burr grinder and a digital scale, well then we’d wager to say your coffee shop budget will soon be much smaller. Check out our easy-to-follow drip brewer guide for excellent Peace Coffee at home.
- Powerful and precise 1500-watt heater maintains an optimal brewing temperature between 198°-205°F
- Optional pre-infusion mode mimics the artisan pour-over brewing method by pausing the water flow allowing the coffee grounds time to bloom
- Showerhead design facilitates even saturation of coffee grounds
- Audible signal when brewing cycle ends
- Hanging flat-bottom filter basket works in partnership with showerhead to provide uniform flavor extraction
- One-touch brewing for ease of use
- Carafe lid, filter basket, and showerhead are dishwasher safe and use BPA-free plastic
- 1.3 L stainless steel thermal carafe provides improved heat retention and pourability when compared to our previous models
Fresh coffee means your order will take a few days to ship from our roastery. If you place an order on the weekend, it will not be processed until Monday. Don’t fret, you’ll get an email update when your box of happiness is on the way!
We’ve been customers since the beginning, have loved them all, Morning Glory, Birchwood, Twin Cities, Peruvian, and my hubby loves all the dark roasts. We make gifts of them and wouldn’t drink anyone else’s coffee.