A special 25th Anniversary drink created by our fabulous, head barista & coffee educator, Jackson O’ Brien!
What You Need
- 2 oz Lavender whipped cream (see below)
- 1 strawberry, sliced
- 2-3 mint leaves, minced
- 1 oz strawberry syrup (see below)
- 6 oz milk / non-dairy milk substitute of your choice
- 6 oz cold brew concentrate (we’re using Peace Coffee Party Animal Blend, Yeti will work as well)
- Optional Garnish: Circus Animals Cookies, sprinkles, edible glitter, etc.
How To Make It
Make the Strawberry Syrup
- ½ lb fresh strawberries
- 1 cup sugar
- Remove stems from strawberries and slice thin. Toss sliced strawberries with sugar until strawberries are completely coated and no sugar remains dry.
- Put in a sealed container in a refrigerator overnight. The next day, strain strawberry solids out. Yield 1 cup strawberry syrup.
Make the Lavender Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp dried Butterfly Pea Flowers (for color, optional, available via Rishi Tea) or a mix of red and blue food coloring
- ¼ tsp dried lavender flowers
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Bring cream to a simmer and add all other ingredients and stir well. Allow ingredients to steep for 10 minutes. Strain teas out of cream and refrigerate until cold.
- Whip to stiff peaks.
Make the Rainbow Connection
- Mix cold brew concentrate from Peace Coffee Party Animal blend, milk, and strawberry syrup in a pint glass with 3-4 ice cubes. Stir well.
- Top with lavender whipped cream.
- Garnish with strawberry slices, minced mint leaves, pink glitter, and whatever else magical your heart desires.