Making smoothies at home is like being a mad scientist because you can experiment with just about anything! And if it’s not right, you can adjust it until it’s just what you’re craving!
What You Need
- 1 large banana (frozen if possible)
- 2 tablespoons of your favorite nut butter
- 1/4 cup (2 oz) Yeti Cold Brew Concentrate
- 1/2 cup (4 oz) dairy or dairy alternative (or more, to taste)
- 1 tablespoon honey, agave or maple syrup
- 4 large cubes of ice
- 1 tablespoon of cacao nibs, chocolate chips, or chocolate syrup
- 1/4 cup protein powder (any kind you prefer)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup vanilla or plain yogurt (we like Greek yogurt)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon, cardamom or nutmeg
How to Make It
- Place everything in the blender and blend until smooth, the longer the better.
- Put a straw in it, kick your feet up and enjoy!