What You Need
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt (Diamond Crystal)
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup Yeti Cold Brew coffee (not concentrate)
- Cocoa powder, for garnish
How To Make It
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cream, sugar and salt until thickened and airy but far before peaks form. It should be decidedly thinner than whipped cream and have the consistency of melted ice cream: silky, light and pourable.
- Assemble the drinks: Divide the ice and coffee between two (12-ounce) tumbler glasses. Pour the cream into each glass and, through a fine-mesh sieve or with your fingertips, lightly dust with cocoa powder.