What You Need
- cold brew concentrate
- cucumber juice (2 cucumbers)
- juice of half a lime
- small knob of ginger
- tablespoon of simple syrup*
*To make simple syrup
Put 1 cup of sugar into a saucepan with 1 cup water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and stir a minute or two, until the sugar dissolves. Take off heat and cool to room temperature. Store in a very clean jar; any solid particles may cause crystals to form. Refrigerate, tightly covered, up to a month.
Simple syrup may be made in larger or smaller quantities with the same ratio of water and sugar.
How to make it
- Peel 2 large cucumbers and a small knob of ginger
- Blend then strain out solids, you should have a cup of liquid
- Add the juice of a lime and a tablespoon of simple syrup to the juice
- Add equal parts cucumber juice and cold brew to a pint glass over ice
- Garnish with a lime wedge
- Sip and enjoy the the good vibes