Earth Day is hands down one of our favorite days. Since 2017, we’ve doubled down on our promise to do everything we can to increase our sustainability as a coffee roaster and minimize impact along the coffee supply chain.
- We purchased organic coffee from over 700 family farms, where farmers steward their nearly 3,750 acres of land in harmony with nature without producing excess carbon
- We minimize our carbon emissions by using intermodal transportation that saved over 290 tons of carbon last year
- In 2017, we contributed $23,905 to the Climate, Carbon, and Coffee Initiative that helps farmers solve looming issues related to climate change and coffee production
- Last year we purchased 861,165 pounds of organic, fair trade coffee
- We roasted a total of 707,222 pounds of organic, fair trade coffee—255,321 pounds were delivered by bike