Jobs at Peace Coffee in Minneapolis have a lot of benefits! Scroll down to see our current job openings.
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with up to a 4% employer match
- Short-term disability insurance (paid by Peace Coffee)
- Weekly coffee allowance & discount pricing on gear
- All employees start at 3 weeks PTO accrual in their first year (prorated for part-time folks)
- Employees get more PTO the longer they work here, up to 5 weeks accrued in a year.
- All employees get paid rest and meal breaks
- Short-term disability and retirement are available to employees who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Health & dental benefit plans available for employees who work 30 hours/week
- The premium cost of the health benefit plan is shared by Peace Coffee and the employee
- Benefits can extend to children, spouses and domestic partners
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child, for employees who work 20 hours/week.
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, a bike repair station and showers at our roastery location
- Endless resources and educational opportunities for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, a well-stocked library, and complimentary coffee classes
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, happy hours, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: Barista at Capella Tower Skyway (part-time)
October 31, 2018
Join our coffee shop team as a Barista at our downtown Minneapolis location in the Capella Tower Skyway Coffee Shop. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. We are hiring two part-time Baristas working 25 hours per week. The shifts are:
- Opener, 5:30-10:30, M-F (25 hrs/wk)
- Closer/Pre-Closer, 12-5:30 pm M/W/F, 12-4 T/Th (25 hrs/wk)