Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with up to a 4% employer match
- Short-term disability insurance (paid by Peace Coffee)
- And, last but not least, a weekly coffee allowance & discount pricing
- All employees start at 3 weeks PTO accrual in their first year (prorated for part-time folks)
- Employees get more PTO the longer they work here, up to 5 weeks accrued in a year.
- All employees get paid rest and meal breaks
- Short-term disability and retirement are available to employees who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Health & dental benefit plans available for employees who work 30 hours/week
- The premium cost of the health benefit plan is shared by Peace Coffee and the employee
- Benefits can extend to children, spouses and domestic partners
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child, for employees who work 20 hours/week.
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, a bike repair station and showers at our roastery location
- Endless resources and educational opportunities for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, a well-stocked library, and complimentary coffee classes
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, happy hours, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: production assistant, level 1, temporary, seasonal
September 18, 2018
We are hiring a temporary Production Assistant at our Roastery location to assist with coffee production, shipping and maintenance needs. This is a seasonal temporary position, and an ability to work through mid-February is required. This role is for a minimum of 20 hours per week, with the potential for up to full-time hours. Hours worked are flexible as long as they fall between 8 am - 5 pm and are at least 3 continuous hours per day. Priority given to applicants that apply by September 24, 2018 and can start in September.
Please note: The production facility will be closed and this position will not work on 11/22-23, 12/25, 1/1, 1/21. Additional time off during the holidays is extremely limited, as this is our busiest season.
job opening: barista at capella tower skyway
September 21, 2018
Join our coffee shop team as a Barista at our downtown Minneapolis location in the Capella Tower Skyway Coffee Shop. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. We are hiring for a part-time Barista working 25 hours per week (M-F, 5:30-10:30 am). Priority given to qualified applicants that apply by October 2, 2018 at noon.