Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with up to a 4% employer match
- Short-term disability insurance (paid by Peace Coffee)
- And, last but not least, a weekly coffee allowance & discount pricing
- All employees start at 3 weeks PTO accrual in their first year (prorated for part-time folks)
- Employees get more PTO the longer they work here, up to 5 weeks accrued in a year.
- All employees get paid rest and meal breaks
- Short-term disability and retirement are available to employees who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Health & dental benefit plans available for employees who work 30 hours/week
- The premium cost of the health benefit plan is shared by Peace Coffee and the employee
- Benefits can extend to children, spouses and domestic partners
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child, for employees who work 20 hours/week.
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, a bike repair station and showers at our roastery location
- Endless resources and educational opportunities for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, a well-stocked library, and complimentary coffee classes
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, happy hours, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: production assistant, level 2
February 13, 2018
Join the production team at our roastery in Minneapolis. This is a fast-paced full-time job for anyone looking to play an integral part in the packing of our roasted coffee operations. Primary functions include: assist with the production of coffee by packing coffee, preparing orders for delivery and performing daily production cleaning and maintenance. Serve as regular delivery team member and back-up; assist with shipping and other production tasks as needed. Preference given to qualified applicants who apply by February 23, 2018.