Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with up to a 4% employer match
- Short-term disability insurance (paid by Peace Coffee)
- And, last but not least, a weekly coffee allowance & discount pricing
- All employees start at 3 weeks PTO accrual in their first year (prorated for part-time folks)
- Employees get more PTO the longer they work here, up to 5 weeks accrued in a year.
- All employees get paid rest and meal breaks
- Short-term disability and retirement are available to employees who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Health & dental benefit plans available for employees who work 30 hours/week
- The premium cost of the health benefit plan is shared by Peace Coffee and the employee
- Benefits can extend to children, spouses and domestic partners
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child, for employees who work 20 hours/week.
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, a bike repair station and showers at our roastery location
- Endless resources and educational opportunities for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, a well-stocked library, and complimentary coffee classes
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, happy hours, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: Assistant Store Manager for our new coffee shop
June 21, 2018
Be a part of leading a team as we open a new coffee shop this fall! This is a newly created full-time position to help open and lead our newest coffee shop in downtown Minneapolis. This role will assist the downtown Coffee Shops Manager in hiring and training staff, implementing new store procedures and developing lasting structure for our new location downtown Minneapolis. This role also serves as a Barista alongside the team, and is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. Preference will be given to qualified applicants who apply by July 11, 2018. And ability to start in early August is essential. [When applying, please pay special attention to the additional information on the last page of the job description.]
job opening: baristas for our new coffee shop
July 18, 2018
Be a part of the team as we open a new coffee shop this fall! We are hiring 3 Baristas (1 full-time and 2 part-time) to help us open the new shop. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. Preference will be given to qualified applicants who apply by July 26, 2018 at Noon.
Training will begin the last two weeks of August and the shop is anticipated to open in early September. There is a need for a high amount of flexibility in hours worked during the weeks leading up to and during the initial store opening for all positions.