Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans with up to a 4% employer match
- Short-term disability insurance (paid by Peace Coffee)
- And, last but not least, a weekly coffee allowance & discount pricing
- All employees start at 3 weeks PTO accrual in their first year (prorated for part-time folks)
- Employees get more PTO the longer they work here, up to 5 weeks accrued in a year.
- All employees get paid rest and meal breaks
- Short-term disability and retirement are available to employees who work at least 20 hours/week.
- Health & dental benefit plans available for employees who work 30 hours/week
- The premium cost of the health benefit plan is shared by Peace Coffee and the employee
- Benefits can extend to children, spouses and domestic partners
- 4 weeks of paid parental leave after the birth or adoption of a child, for employees who work 20 hours/week.
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, a bike repair station and showers at our roastery location
- Endless resources and educational opportunities for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, a well-stocked library, and complimentary coffee classes
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, happy hours, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: Production Roaster
October 31, 2017
Join our roasting team in the Roastery located in Minneapolis. This is a full-time hands on job for individuals who love the smell of coffee and learning about the art and science that creates a delicious cup of coffee. Our Roasters roast coffee to specifications as determined by Head Roaster/QC Manager to advance the craft of roasting and quality of our roasted product. Preference given to qualified applicants who apply by November 13, 2017. This role is expected to start in early January 2018.
Job Opening: Barista at Capella Tower
November 21, 2017
Join our coffee shop team as a Barista at our downtown Minneapolis location in the Capella Tower Coffee Shop. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. We are hiring for a part-time Barista working 25 hours per week, Monday - Friday (typically 8 am - 1 pm, M-F).