Experience Minnehaha Ave.
On October 24th gather your friends, family and neighbors for a day — and night — of fun to support local businesses that have been effected by the road construction along Minnehaha Ave! Start the event off listening to live music from Saint Paul Mudsteppers at our shop from noon to 2pm. Afterward begin your search for the Great Golden Pumpkin. Finally end your evening enjoying free family activities, artisan vendor booths, music, outdoor movies, craft beer, and more!
EXPERIENCE MINNEHAHA AVE DETAILS (don't miss it!)
OCT. 24th 2015
Great Golden Pumpkin Search
Noon to 5 pm
Search for the Golden Pumpkin at 16 shops along Minnehaha Avenue and join in special activities along the way. Pumpkin-finders will be eligible for great prizes!
Pick up a game card the afternoon of Oct 24 at participating businesses. Find golden pumpkins at businesses, get your card stamped and bring it to Adams Triangle (41st St & Minnehaha) from 5 to 5:45 pm. The more stamps you get, the more prizes you can win!
5 pm to 10 pm Minne-Mile Nightmarket and Fall Festival
Food trucks, artisan booths, craft beer, movies, and local vendors selling green, upcycled, ecological merchandise! Plus a ton of family fun with jugglers, bubble contraptions, a mini-arcade, bouncy house, solar tiny house tours, and more.
FAMILY FUN FEST 5 to 7pm Adams Triangle (41st St & Minnehaha)
* Street show juggling / Jared the Juggler
* Mini vintage carnival
* The Baron Of Bubble & Rainbow Lady
* Minnesota Center for Book Arts - pop-up bat books
LIVE MUSIC 5 to 8pm Adams Triangle
5:00 - Liz Wilkinson & Andrew Scheiber
6:00 - Dan Israel
7:00 - Jake Allan
MINNE-MILE NIGHTMARKET 6 to 10 pm Adams Triangle
• Peace Coffee — Hot apple cider, coffee + treats
• APPLIED ENERGY INNOVATIONS — Solar Tiny House tours
• Rainbow Chinese Restaurant and Bar — Eggrolls, noodle salads, bao sliders, chicken meatballs, dumplings and root vegetable chips
• Hot Indian Foods Food Truck — Indurritos, empanadas, frites
• Tatanka Truck Food Truck — Native American foods, corn on the cob
• Red Table Meat Co. & The Lone Grazer Creamery — salami, dry-cured meats, cheeses
• The Natural Built Home Store — Bouncy House
• League of Longfellow Artists (LoLa) — Amaranth Art
• Blankets for picnic dinners in the park
MOVIES & BEVERAGES 6 to 10pm at Time Bomb Vintage
• Harriett Brewing beer
• Movies at dusk from Trylon microcinema
More info: Facebook.com/ExperienceMinnehaha