Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We pay all staff a living wage
- We offer staff competitive, supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
Job Opening: Barista at Lyndale Gardens
March 11, 2015
Join our coffee shop team at our Lyndale Gardens location in Richfield. This location is a coffee counter inside the Lakewinds Co-op. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. This part-time position is great for someone who can work alone or on a small team in a customer visible work space.
job opening: production assistant
March 12, 2015
Join our Production team! We are hiring for a full-time Production Assistant at our Roastery location to assist with coffee production and back-up delivery needs.