Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We pay all staff a living wage
- We offer staff competitive, supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: barista at new location opening soon in downtown minneapolis
October 23, 2014
Join our coffee shop team at our new location opening soon in downtown Minneapolis. This is a hands on job for experienced baristas who enjoy preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding, high-level customer service.
Job Opening: Production Assistant
November 26, 2014
Join our Production team! We are hiring for a full-time Production Assistant at our Roastery location to assist with coffee production and delivery needs.