Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We pay all staff a living wage
- We offer staff competitive, supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: barista at new location opening soon in downtown minneapolis
October 23, 2014
Join our coffee shop team at our new location opening soon in downtown Minneapolis. This is a hands on job for experienced baristas who enjoy preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding, high-level customer service.
Job Opening: Customer Service Representative
November 6, 2014
Do you have what it takes to be a member of our customer service team a.k.a. the Department of Awesomeness? This job provides our customers with exceptional customer service and processes information in response to orders, inquiries, and requests about products and services.
Job Opening: Production Assistant
November 26, 2014
Join our Production team! We are hiring for a full-time Production Assistant at our Roastery location to assist with coffee production and delivery needs.