Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We pay all staff a living wage
- We offer staff competitive, supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
Job Opening: Controller
June 2, 2015
The controller will lead the day-to-day accounting and finance operations. This role will ensure that Peace Coffee has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits. The controller will also work closely with all departments, not only to educate them regarding finance and accounting procedures, but also to explore how the finance function can support their operations. This position is 32 hours per week, exempt, and benefits eligible.
Job Opening: Barista at Wonderland Park
July 29, 2015
Join our coffee shop team in our Wonderland Park location in Minneapolis. This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. We are hiring for a part-time (20-25 hrs/wk) position.