Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers at our roastery location, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
Job Opening: Shift Lead Barista at Lyndale Gardens (Richfield)
August 9, 2016
Join our coffee shop team in our Lyndale Gardens location at Lakewinds Food Co-op in Richfield! This is a hands on job for someone who enjoys preparing and serving exceptional beverages while providing outstanding customer service. The shift lead is also responsible for directing the staff on day to day tasks and communicating with the Shop Manager. This is a full-time position. Preference given to qualified applicants who apply by August, 20.