Working at Peace Coffee has lots of benefits:
- We offer staff competitive pay and supportive benefits including
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) retirement plans
- And, last but not least, a free pound of coffee every week!
- We make it possible to participate in your community with regular paid holidays
- All staff accrue paid vacation time to allow them to see the world or laze in the garden
- Paid sick time is available for those miserable, snuffly times of year
- Educational opportunities, including coffee classes in our Brew Lab
- We make bike commuting easy with indoor bike parking, showers at our roastery location, and a general love for two wheels that got us named a Silver-level bike-friendly workplace by the American League of Bicyclists.
- Endless resources for the coffee enthusiast, including but not limited to: passionate co-workers, fancy espresso machines, and a well-stocked library
- Fun times with co-workers, including bike rides, picnics, and anything else our staff committee dreams up
job opening: sale & customer service administrative assistant (part-time, temporary)
September 27, 2016
We are hiring a temporary Sales & Customer Service Administrative Assistant at our Office location. This position will assist the Sales and Customer Service Team with seasonal support to process information in response to orders, inquiries, and requests about products and services. This is a temporary position, and an ability to start by November 1 and work through the end of the calendar year is required. The position is 15 hours/week with a minimum of 3 hours per day. There is some flexibility in setting the schedule, but hours must occur during regular business hours (M-F, 8 am – 4 pm). The preferred schedule would include Monday. Preference given to qualified applicants who apply by October 14.